Are you thinking of selling?
Before you sell:
1. Depersonalize your home and declutter
2. First impressions are important and it starts outside
3. Make your home warm and inviting. I can help you.
4. Organize the personal items you do keep; tidy closets, books, upstairs and downstairs.
5. Heirloom items? Let me help you decide what to pack away and what to leave out
6. Touch up paint, fix problems or be prepared to have them discounted
7. Clean. Sometimes it is easier to have a professional cleaning service give your home a once over
Paying attention beforehand means you remove "obstacles" from selling your home. You "get paid" if you do this before you sell. Give yourself "The Edge" over other homes on the market.
Call, text or email me to start the process.
Sign in with